Monday, August 24, 2009

Restaurant City: Facebook


Facebook.com, a social network, has cool features that lets its users play all they want in their Applications Category. They are mostly flash player based games, others click click games. (lol). But mostly, all of them are fun to play with. One of the most popular games now is Restaurant City(made by Playfish). In this game you get to, create your own restaurant, pick accesories, level up dishes of your choice, and hire your friends to work for you. Make them your slaves, nobody cares. LOL.

Now, I dont have much time to play Restaurant City anymore. And now that I reached its peak level 27, i think i ought to help people out for their restos! :D

Tips for faster Level Ups:

  • Level up your dishes. Its faster to gain GP(Gourmet Points) if, at least, one of your Starter, Main, Dessert and Drinks is at level 10. That way, you ensure that anydish that your customers order will give you an experience of 2.8 GP.
  • Dont mind what your Resto look. I suggest cutomizing your restaurants at level 15 or higher. Because early in the game, you may need that free money (2,000 coins) to buy food for your employees, or to add chairs and tables when you level up.
  • Search the forums for layouts. A lot of people believes(myself included) that island layouts are by far, the best layouts for faster levelling. Again, dont mind how your resto looks yet, but focus on the efficiency of your table order and effectivity of your waiters and cooks.
  • Keep your resto open. Some people have the wrong assumption that they gain GP when their restaurants arent open. Just leave your restaurants open, meaning, do not leave your restos logged out. You must see your employees work, work and work. That way, you gain GP.
For the game mechanics! :D
All you have to do is comment on this post with your NAME and RESTAURANT CITY ACCOUNT LEVEL.

I will use an online raffle draw machine from here to pick the winners. When you comment on this post, I will assign numbers to you and if that number is picked, you will have 1 of the prizes below. I will post screenshots so there wont be any problem. ^^

Prizes are:
6x Arcades
And for the main prize, 30k worth of coins.

AND LASTLY, here are my profile links for my main account and my 6 maintained accounts.. (TRADE ALL YOU WANT, unlocked ingredients)

Please comment that you have sent a friend request so that I could confirm it. I dont open my facebooks account that much so I'll just look in this blog to know if there are friends who want to add me up.










5 comments:

  1. I have added all your accounts ^^ Name is Ding Shen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add your accounts very soon! My name's Jacinda. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay.. Im adding both of you now. Sorry for my late reply. LOL. People are adding me but I think I wont let them. They dont even say they came from this site. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ding Shen number raffle number 20

    Jacinda raffle number 21

    Good luck to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. I added all your accounts. My name is Alessandra :)

    ReplyDelete